Clean both large areas and tight spaces easily with a floor scrubber designed for greater efficiency and less environmental impact. The T7 Micro-Rider Floor Scrubber uses innovative Tennant technologies such as optional ec-H2O NanoClean® technology to reduce the amount of detergent and water needed.
– Reduce water and detergent use with ec-H2O NanoClean® or FaST® technologies, exclusive to Tennant scrubbers.
– Reduce occurrence of bacteria, mold and odors with easy-to-clean tanks.
– Quietly clean sound-sensitive environments with a sound level as low as 67 dBA.
– Reduce risk of slip-and-fall injuries with drier floors.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 39600 sq ft / 3680 sq m
Cleaning Path: 26 in / 650 mm, 28 in / 700 mm, 32 in / 800 mm
Machine Type: Rider
Recovery Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
Sound Level: As low as 67 dBA
Squeegee Width: 37.5 in / 950 mm, 42 in / 1065 mm
Estimated Run Time: Up to 4.5 hours
Charger type: On-board, Off-board
Head Types: Disk, Cylindrical
Main Down Pressure: Up to 160 lb / 73 kg
Power Source: Battery
Solution Tank Capacity: 29 gal / 110 L
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Safety Inspection, Road Runner, Block of Time, Hassle Free
– Reduce detergent useage and use up to 70 percent less water with ec-H2O NanoClean® or FaST® technologies.
– Simplify training and reduce re-work with intuitive, easy-to-understand controls.
– Eliminate the need to transport floor scrubber machines to a dedicated charging location with optional on-board charger.
– Enable energy-saving daytime cleaning with an operating noise level as low as 67-69 dBA.
Contact us for competitive prices on all Tennant machines, accessories and parts on (02)66523544.